Having “patience” with patients (or even co-workers) is a lot to ask for in our busy lives. Dental staff sometimes have to juggle far too many obligations and find themselves in need of a life balance realignment.
Whether your dental practice needs CEU’s on stress management and better office practices, or you are having a dental staff appreciation program, this seminar will teach you how to reduce stress, improve productivity and communicate more effectively with your patients. Come learn how to lighten up, peacefully collaborate with co-workers and provide a better experience for your dental staff and your patients.
* Reduce stress and prevent burnout in your dental practice
* Improve communication and enhance relationships between staff and patients
* Increase morale and improve productivity in the dental office
* Understand stress, coping resources and life satisfaction
* Learn wellness tips to improve one’s overall health and increase energy
“We especially appreciated the dental industry humor interwoven with your message on stress and lightening up at work.”
SALEM ORTHODONTICS – Dr. Salem Omar
Find out how Carol Ann Small can energize your meeting or event